Tuesday, March 2, 2010

oh tuesday...



Being a college student, you always have certain days that are dreaded. And it's always the same day, my day is Tuesday. Oh, Tuesdays how you are going to be the death of me (a little dramatic? maybe) But here is why i dislike Tuesdays:




1. I have class from 11:20 in the morning to 8 at night. I know, I know, I chose my own schedule and regret this one. Oh Tuesday, how I don't enjoy you.




2. All my teachers, on Tuesdays, tend not to teach. Even though it's their job, I guess they feel it is easier to just read from a powerpoint or randomly flip through the book and say "blah blah" the entire time--true story.




3. Monday is my off day so Tuesdays are really like my own personal Mondays.




4. Also for the past few Monday nights, Bachelor is on. Oh Bachelor Mondays how you make me procrastinate my Tuesday work. Speaking of Bachelor, I am higly disappointed!! Jake how could you choose Vienna Sausage?? REALLY??
Tenley was such an amazingly sweet, adorable girl and would have been your better choice. But you were right, she is pretty perfect and deserves better than you. I hope you enjoy your pick, but I doubt you will.


5. Also, Biggest Loser comes on Tuesday nights. I love Biggest Loser!! I'm a major reality show junkie, if you couldn't already tell. But I never get to watch Biggest Loser, because I am in class learning how to teach (future teacher, woohoo) from a teacher who doesn't teach, OH BLISS!!


As you can see, I am not a fan of Tuesdays, for this semester anyways. Note to self: Choose a better schedule next semester.


Anyways, I am supposed to be studying for a quiz so I'm going to go skim some notes. Enjoy your Tuesday while I wait for Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment