Monday, February 28, 2011

i'm not high maintenance....

I'm not high maintenance, I just get really embarrassed if my nails look bad. So they must be painted (with no chips) at all times.
I'm not high maintenance, I just think you should look presentable when leaving the house. That's why pajama pants are a no-no.
I'm not high maintenance, I just think Silver jeans fit better. it's not about the brand.
I'm not high maintenance, but when I order sweet tea, I want sweet tea.
And i'm not high maintenance, I just prefer to wear make up to go anywhere (including fishing, hunting, to workout, etc.). I looked dead without it.
I'm not high maintenance, I just think it's the right thing for a gentleman to treat his lady like a princess.
I'm not high maintenance, I'm just a southern belle.
I'm not high maintenance, I just pack enough for any type of weather, circumstance, or activity. Three bags for a weekend trip isn't really that many. Is it?
I'm not high maintenance, I would just like you to use correct grammar when speaking to me.
I'm not high maintenance, I just want to be in control...of certain situations.
Okay...I may be high maintenance, but it's my dream (no for real) to be low maintenance. I really try. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment