Wednesday, March 2, 2011

little miss.

Little Miss down on love .
Little Miss I give up.
Little Miss I'll get tough, don't you worry about me anymore.
Little Miss checkered dress.
Little Miss one big mess.
Little Miss I'll take less when I always give so much more.
Little Miss do your best.
Little Miss never rest.
Little Miss be my guest, I'll make more anytime that it runs out.
Little Miss you'll go far.
Little Miss hide your scars.
Little Miss who you are is so much more than you like to talk about.
Little Miss brand new start.
Little Miss do your part.
Little Miss big 'ole heart beats wide open and she's ready now for love.
I feel like this is the story of my life, but I haven't made it to the bottom of the Little Miss Lists. This is a song by sugarland and I love it so much. It seems to be written for that young girl who is a college student and has been hurt and is stressed. It is those (us) girls who must do our best and hide our scars. We feel like we have to always have a smile and always be happy. But that's not true. No, we can be Little Miss I'm so stressed. Or little miss I feel depressed. or little miss I don't want to get dressed, I want to lay in bed all day. However, we must remember there is a light at the end of that tunnel. We are doing this for a reason. We must give thanks in EVERYTHING. Don't give up yet. You have so far to go. Yet, you are so close to the end. This is now. This is the rest of your life.
Coming from Little Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment