Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ole miss, easter, school, and fishing

My titlesays it all! i have been soo busy lately, but nothing to overwhelming. my first and probably one of the most exciting things is: i went to oxford for this first time in my life! now, this may come as a surprise considering i live 1 1/2 hours away and i love college sports! a lot of sporting events take place at ole miss and i have never in my 21 years attended a single game or event there. well anyways, i was invited by one of my wonderful friends from church, Mrs. Bobbie Bell, who i adore!


She invited me to come along with her and her adorable little family whom i LOVE! The ole miss baseball team was playing Tennessee and this was very exciting for me, because one of my childhood friends, Blake Forsythe, plays for Tennessee. I was so glad I finally got to see him play live in a college game before he goes to the majors next year! Way to go Blake!!


Ok so as you all know, Easter was Sunday! Surprised, right? I absolutely enjoyed my easter as always. i love the fact that even though i am 21, the easter bunny still comes and brings goodies for me. Lots of candy, the movie NEW MOON, and yellow nail polish, hair accessories, two t-shirts and some chanel earrings! i just love the easter bunny or momma, however you look at it. We did a yellow theme for the family. everything was yellow. my idea of course :) the boys polos we yellow or had yellow in them my dress had yellow and mom wore the most adorable yellow cardigan over her balck and white dress. oh and taylor, tyler's girlfriend also wore yellow to match the rest of us. it was adorable. maybe next year we will do a pink theme. let's see how that plays out with they boys of the family :) So school is almost over and that is quite overwhelming for me. i have 4 weeks left and 13 actual school days. i love my school and love my major but i am going to be a senior and i can't wait!

Last but definitely not least, fishing season is finally here!! woo hoo!! I love fishing!! I finally caught my first fish yesterday. My 3 brothers and myself went fishing,pond hopping, for a few hours yesterday. We all caught a fish and it was so exciting and fun. I enjoyspending time with my little brothers and yesterday was just one of those siblings-get-along-for-the-most-part type of days. It was such a nice day to be outside and an even greater day to be fishing. I can't wait to go again. I just love fishing especially with my cute pink pole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment