Monday, December 20, 2010

an early christmas gift.

She's here!! Caysen Elaine Keith was born Wednesday December 15, 2010 at 8:33 AM. She was 5 lbs. 3 oz. and 18 inches long. She is so tiny and so precious.

Here she is. Momma Tay and little Caysen are doing great and are home. She is almost one week old and I can't believe it. Both mommy and baby are healthy and just as active as ever. We are so proud of the both of them!
I LOVE being an auntie :) I can already tell she will be spoiled rotten. No thanks to me. ha! The first thing I asked her, "are you ready for your nails to be pink?" and I know she is, if only she could've answered. She is going to be a little sassafrass!

Here is mommy, daddy, and baby just looking cute as ever. They are such aprecious family. Tyler and Taylor have such a sweet little blessing and new addition to our family. We just love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment