Wednesday, January 26, 2011

22 for 22.

“Every moment you get is a gift. Spend it on things that matter. Don’t spend it by dwelling on unhappy things.”
Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday. YES, 22 is OLD (to me, anyways)!! I am so blessed with great family and great friends. I have a fabulous life and even though it has ups and downs, it is my life and I love it. I want to share 22 randoms in honor of me turning 22.
1. I was born and raised with southern roots. I plan on raising my children (future, future children) the same way.
2. I believe the children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.
3. Jesus is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear?
4. I love sports!
5. Baseball is my favorite. By far!! St. Louis Cardinals is who you will hear me root for.
6. I love the SEC! all things southern, duh...
7. I REALLY believe Taylor Swift sings the stories of my life.
8. I hunt. Yes, I'm a girl and yes, I hunt. Big deal.
9. I am a Senior at the U of M. Go Tigers!! (this is my favorite basketball team...)
10. I am a future educator. See number two.
11. I already know what I want to name my kids (future, future kids. remember).
12. I have three little brothers.
13. I am a daddy's girl and momma's world.
14. I have an obsession with fingernail polish. And mountain dew.
15. I love movies. Old movies especially.
16. I'm the biggest hopeless romantic ever!!
17. I pray about my future spouse more than anything else.
18. I am a sucker for anything georgian. I would love to be a georgia peach!!
19. go pack go :) they will win the super bowl this year.
20. Jake Addison is my big baby. Nothing like a hyper chocolate lab to make your life more interesting.
21. I dream of owning a black Ranger Rover with white seats...on a teacher salary. ha!
22. forgive and forget. life goes on. this too shall pass. live for the moments that take your breath away. you only live once. love jesus. love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment