Monday, January 31, 2011

bachelor mondays.

It's back!! Or should I say he's back. Yes, Brad Womack...Mr. I-can't-make-a-decision-so-I-break-two-girls'-hearts-but-after-a-bunch-of-therapy-i'm-ready-for-a-second-chance.

Well, I can see his sincerity this time around. I really believe Brad is ready to fall in love. He seems like a great guy and one of these girls will be very lucky to have him. Now on to the good stuff, the girls.


This is the precious, precious Emily. She is your typical southern belle and a doll. She is my favorite. I think her and Brad would make an adorable couple. Emily is sweet, shy, kind, and beautiful. She also has a beautiful love story, that ya'll will have to hear about some other time.


This is Michelle. I've come to the conclusion that all girls named michelle that come on the bachelor are the crazies. Do y'all remember michelle from Jake's season... she was a crazy. Now Brad has his very own Michelle, and well she is crazy too. But here's the thing, he likes her!! He doesn't see her crazy side and none of the other girls will tell him about the real Michelle. She is obsessed with Brad...in a psycho way. She is one of his top picks right now, because around him she seems innocent...but she's the devil in disguise, literally.
Now that you know the best and the worst of the girls. What do you think? Are you a bachelor junkie too? Who's your favorite? Do you think Brad is really ready for love? I want to hear from all my bachelor girls out there.
Until next monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment