Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hopeless Romantic

"Nobody in the world makes me laugh the way you do. You're my best friend. I just wanna be with you."-- Tom, Made of Honor

"After all... I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."--Anna Scott, Notting Hill

"Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental."--Annie Reed, Sleepless in Seattle

"Margaret, will you marry me? Because I'd like to date you."--Andrew Paxton, The Proposal

Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.
Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.--The Vow

"The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back."--Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama

"If you love someone... you say it, right then, out loud. Otherwise... the moment just passes you by."--My Best Friend's Wedding

"What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew, was the only someone for you?"--Sleepless in Seattle

"You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to eachother, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself."--Breakfast at Tiffany's (my fave)

Orlando: Helen, if I'm away from you for more than an hour, I can't stop thinking about you. I carry you in my spirit. I pray for you more than I pray for myself. I've got it so bad for you I'd... I'd go to the grocery store and buy your feminine products, I swear I would.
Orlando: And see? And that... that... That smile. Helen, when you smile like that, my world... It's all right.--Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Some of my all time favorite quotes. Enjoy them :)

Yours truly,
The hopeless romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment