Friday, December 7, 2012

Secret Santa reveal!

I knew it!! All along I knew who my SS was. Mrs. Lisa Miller was my Secret Santa this week. She did an awesome job. Each day my present was sweet and thoughtful! I loved each gift and especially today's target gift card :) She wasn't even at school today, but had her husband bring it to me. I'm so thankful for how special she made my first SS experience.

The librarian (who I had) said I went over the top with my gifts and that she loved them! I'm so glad she did. And obviously she knows now I do everything over the top :) it makes my heart smile that she loved my gifts so much.

Have you participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange this year or ever? What are your thoughts or opinions on SS?

1 comment:

  1. I've never done secret santa, but I think it would be fun! Love your pictures on facebook!

    ReplyDelete