Monday, December 3, 2012

Shhh...it's a secret!

Today we started Secret Santa at work. I am so excited about doing it since this is my first year to participate. My SS did an AWESOME job!! They REALLY know me :) I walked into the classroom today and on my desk was a box. I opened it up and sweetarts were filled inside with a bottle of OPI nail polish and a little note that said "for your mistle toes." I thought that was so clever!! On the back was written, "my favorite color is tiger blue, too!" I have an idea about who it could possibly be...I can't wait until tomorrow to get my next clue!! I hear my gift was a hit too ;) oh, and I almost forgot the best part. When I was out in the hall, someone walked up and gave me a cold diet coke. She said it was from my secret Santa and they wants it to be cold when I got it. So thoughtful! I'm so pumped about having a great SS.

No comments:

Post a Comment