Sunday, October 24, 2010

day 4!

Day 4 of 30: Meet My Parents.

I don't have a picture of just my parents so I chose this one of the family (minus tyler). Anyways, my parents are the best! Ok, I am probably a bit biased. I love them! They are more than just parents. Since I have gotten older, they are more like my best friends.


Meet my dad, Tim. I am definitely a "daddy's little girl." Since I am the only girl, ha! I get to be daddy's princess at all times. I love it! My dad is one of the funniest men you will ever meet. And he always has the best advice! He is something else. You can always count on daddy to brighten your day through any situation. I am so glad gave ol' timbo as my dad. He is someone I know I can always count on. He will always be there for me and never turn his back. I love him!

Momma Beth is my best friend. She is a great christian lady and someone I look up to. I love my momma and am so thankful for her. She is someone who I can lean on and trust always. We fight sometimes, because we are like sisters (everyone thinks we are). But she is my mom and I will always love her.
I am so blessed with the christian parents God gave me. They have been married for 24 years and still going strong. I hope to have just as strong and committed marriage as my parents do.

No comments:

Post a Comment