Monday, October 4, 2010

not me monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It was not me who ate the big chewy sweetart candies in the deer woods yesterday for dinner. NO! I would never eat so unhealthy and in an inappropriate place. ever! I always eat green beans and spinach and grilled chicken at the kitchen table every night at 7.


It was not me who bit off my fake nails, because I was tired of the red and wanted to paint my real nails purple. I would have went to the nail place to have them removed or just had them fill and paint my nails for me.


And it was definitely not me who (after not biting off my nails and not painting them purple) only wore the purple for a day and then changed my polish to a pretty pink. No way. I would never change my polish color a day after I just painted them. That is way too high maintenance for me!

It's not me who started vigorously working on an assignment I thought was due today and then looked at the schedule and seen it was due next week, so I quit right away. I would first never procrastinate until the night before to work on an assignment. And if I might have accidentally forgot until the night before then seen it wasn't due until next week, I would have continued to work on it so I could be finished with it a week before it's due.

It's not me who did not feel like fixing my hair so through it up in a pony tail. I always fix my hair to go out, especially to school. I would never get dressed, put some cute earrings on, and put my make up on just throw my hair up in a pony. My hair is always perfect before leaving the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment