Thursday, October 7, 2010

Is it Christmas yet?

I am getting so excited about Christmas already and Thanksgiving hasn't even come yet. This Christmas is going to be very fun and special for us. Here are my reasons to be so excited about Christmas.


1. Hopefully Santa is bringing me these boots. ha! It's a good thing I still live at home and Santa still visits. I already have a few pair of boots but I want more (something for the outdoors instead of fashion boots.)

2. I can't wait to decorate. I have so many fun and cute ideas for my Christmas table. I already want to decorate! I also can't wait to decorate the living room and bathroom. It's always so much fun! Here is a few of my ideas for this year's decorations. I like the table decorations but probably will do more christmas-y colors. and I adore the wreath.

3. Baby Caysen will be here. She is due to be born Christmas day. She is going to be the greatest Christmas present ever. I can't wait to be an aunt. She is already spoiled rotten and not even born yet. ha! I am so excited to see her in cutesy dresses and bows! She is going to be a doll baby.

I can hardly wait for Christmas. Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment