Monday, October 25, 2010

day 5: siblings.

3 brothers and me.

I have three little brothers--Tyler (20), Hunter (13), and Hudson (7). All three of them different, unique, one-of-a-kind, but all surprisingly amazing! I love all my little brothers--each in their own way.

Tyler is the oldest of the three and very close to my age. We have always been close. He is more like one of my best friends than a brother.

This is a picture of Tyler and Taylor (his girlfriend and future wife). Tyler is an outdoorsy type guy. Anything to do with sports, hunting, fishing, mudding--Tyler is there. He loves the outdoors and is very athletic. He is one of the funniest, but one of the most sensitive boys I have ever met. I know I can always count on him for anything. I love my bubby!

Hunter is thirteen and the most different of all of us--which is not a bad thing (he is unique and always himself).

He is a VERY energetic boy. He is also athletic and likes to hunt and fish, but is not obsessed or as passionate about it as Tyler. Hunter likes to try new things. He is always up for an adventure. He is a "gamer" (loves video games). ha! He also is an artist. He loves to draw and is pretty good at it. He liked/likes to skateboard. Hunter is completely opposite from Tyler in an aspect, but it is good that he has his own personality and way of life. This kid will always keep you on your toes, but he is a good kid and means well. And I love him for not being ashamed to be who he is and do what he likes.

Last, but not least is my little Huddy Bry Bry. Hudson Bryce is 7 and was born when I was 15. He is almost like my kid to me. Sometimes my parents or myself has to stop me from correcting and disciplining him.

Hudson is the baby. I love him! He is seriously like my own. Hudson has a mixture of Hunter and Tyler. He looks up to them both and I love that. He loves hunting and fishing and video games and movies and baseball and anything Daddy does. He is a sweetheart. Hudson is at the age of "kids say the darnest things." He will say the funniest things that he has picked up from one of us older ones. And it will absolute crack you up. The other day he told my mom (after my dad was telling him something), "i ain't dealing with this. you need to handle it. it's your problem." Now, honestly he probably should have gotten in trouble for the smart mouth, but it is just too funny and he is the baby. We all just laughed. I love my huddy bry bry and he always knows he can get his way if he comes ask sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment