Saturday, October 30, 2010

day 10 of 30!

Something you are afraid of.
Ha! This post could go on for years! I know we aren't supposed to be fearful, because the Bible tells us not to, but this is one of my major downfalls. I trust the Lord and have faith that He will keep me safe and give me the life He wants for me, but sometimes I still worry.
  • I am TERRIFIED of storms.
  • I do NOT like scary movies.
  • I am scared I will NEVER get married.
  • I am WORRIED I will get in debt and not be able to fix it.
  • I HATE bugs. They scare me to death.
  • I am petrified of marrying the wrong guy and getting a divorce.
  • Not getting a job after college.
  • Not being able to have kids (when the time comes)
  • Some rollercoasters.

These are just a few of my fears. Some are petty, I know. Some are far in the future, but I still worry about it. A few of these probably sound ridiculous, but this list is what I am afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment