Thursday, September 16, 2010

fall table and fun times...

My jewelry lady and good friend, Brittany. She can spice up a party in the drop of the hat. She is pictured here with "Jewelria"--her best jewelry friend. WOO WOO!

Some of my guest for my jewelry party. 16 ladies in one room. Talk about cackling hens! We had a blast!



Some more of my beautiful friends. What girl doesn't love jewelry?!


Brittany's gorgeous jewelry table. I love premier designs jewelry.


And last, but certainly not least, my fall table. It turned out fabulous (even if I'm a bit biased). Everyone seemed to love it! And I loved all the compliments! Thanks y'all!


Fall table loaded full of food. YUM! Food, fun, friends, and free jewelry sounds like a perfect start to Fall!




We had so much fun last night. I love girl's nights with all my friends and family. Thanks to everyone for coming out and making my party a success!


No comments:

Post a Comment