Saturday, September 18, 2010

just an old sweet song keeps georgia on my mind...

I feel as if my heart belongs in Georgia. Now, I don't live in Georgia nor have I ever. But something about that state makes my heart melt. This hilarious Jeff Foxworthy is from Georgia. The great and adorable Paula Deen also is from the wonderful state. Zac Brown Band sings about Georgia in their "Highway 20 ride" (considering highway 20 runs through Georgia). And I want to live there when I get married. I want to raise my kids there. I want to be a Georgia peach and have that georgian accent. Their accent is different from the typical southern. More drawn out--it's adorable. Here are some reasons I want to be from the good ole GA:


Michael Waddell is from Georgia. I hunt, he hunts and seems to be very good at it (he does have his own TV show). So why not?

Rhett Akins is from Georgia. The fact that he knows us women and can write about us with such truth blows my mind. "Ain't that just like a woman?"


Luke Bryan also from Georgia is a pure "Georgia" good-looking man. Cute as a button. "Don't worry 'bout nothing. Pray about everything." He gave the greatest advice while singing it. So "I'll stay me" thanks to you, Luke.

Colby Rasmus, one of the young players for the St. Louis Cardinals, is beautiful and knows his stuff when it comes to baseball. WOO WEE! You know I love my baseball players.
When Jason Aldean sings "She's Country," you can just tell he knows what he's talking about. Obviously, Georgia born and bred gives country boys a sense of honesty and "Truth." So yes please dust off the seat, because it's time to ride the "Big Green Tractor."

Now, my favorite of all the Georgians is this beautiful soul right here--Brantley Gilbert. Working hard to do what he loves best, he is going to make it somewhere someday. I am naming my first son after him. Brant, you're songs get "The Best of Me."

From Georgia, Ty Pennington is a lady's man with a great gift of giving and fixing. If you have ever seen Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, you know what I'm talking about. This man builds homes for people who are in dire need and goes above and beyond to help anybody. Who wouldn't love a man like that?!


Another one of my favorite Cardinals, Adam Wainwright, is from the GA. He is a great pitcher and a good person. He stands on his Christian faith and expresses it openly. That's the kind of man any woman would be lucky to have--a beautiful, ball playing, christian guy. Sounds like Georgia's what I need.
Maybe my reason for wanting to go to Georgia would be the gorgeous southern gents, but then again maybe not. :) Who wouldn't want to move to Georgia?!








No comments:

Post a Comment