Monday, September 13, 2010

gaga...bless her heart

In the south, we believe you can openly express your opinion about someone as long as you say "bless his/her/their heart" after it. Now I'm not much on bashing celebrities and I don't want to begin, but I'm just astonished at what this dear heart (who i'm sure means well) wears. Bless her heart!



Lady GaGa seems to be the new "it" celebrity. Everyone wants to be like her, dress like her, sing like her, act like her. I'm just a bit confused as to why? Now kudos to her for being different and dressing unique and for being her self, but seriously what are these outfits? Now, don't get me wrong, I am no fashion guru, I usually wear jeans and a plain solid tee. however, I'm pretty sure these exotic, wacky costumes (that's what they are, not outfits) are a bit over the top. Poor GaGa, bless her heart! She must not know any better. What's crazier to me is that all the celebrities want to dress just like her. What happened to being like Lauren Conrad or Jessica Simpson? Now everyone wants to be a "little monster." (GaGa's words, not mine). This is the mildest of the outfits she wore at the VMA's (bless her heart!).


This is another. Leather and spikes. Bless her heart. GaGa does have a great voice and does stand out for being different, but it saddens me to someone so cute and "innocent" (pertaining to Taylor's BEAUTIFUL song) crying for so much attention (or so it seems). Bless her heart!

Now this is the one. The one that put it over the top. The one that digusted me to a vile disgust. She is wearing meat. Yes, like steaks, bacon, tenderloins, meat you eat. EW! What is she thinking? IS she thinking? BLESS HER HEART! BLESS HER SOUL! she must not know how awful this truly is...or maybe it's just me??

What do you think? Do you like lady gaga's costumes? Or do you think they are repulsive?

No comments:

Post a Comment