Monday, September 27, 2010

happy fall y'all!

It's here! The greatest season of all the year is FALL! no doubt. I mean here are just a few of my reasons for loving fall:


1. It's hunting season!
This is Tiffany Lakosky--one of my heroes. She is a gorgeous blonde who hunts and is named Tiffany just like me! She is way adorable and gets so tickled when she kills a deer. I know we would be great friends. Anyways, hunting season (bow hunting) just started this past Saturday and I couldn't be any happier! i love hunting! this is my first year bow hunting so i'm nervous and excited all in one. I will be sure to update when I kill my first deer with my bow. :)



2. It's football time in Tennessee!

In the south, college football is like sweet tea--it's important to our heritage. The SEC is the greatest of all conferences in my eyes anyways. All those southern boys tackling in tight pants. what gets better than that? ha! no seriously i love college football. but i must say rocky top you'll always be home sweet home to me, good ol' rocky top woo! rocky top tennessee!


3. Light layers or bust!
Fall fashion is my favorite of all! Light layers are always adorable and fun! you can dress up any summer or spring outfit with a cute cardigan or jacket. and of course scarves and boots! i can't wait to find some adorable new scarves and boots to go with my cute fall clothes. This is so exciting!


4. The PERFECT weather is...PERFECT!

It's not cold, it's not hot, it's beautiful outside this time of year. It's the right time to be front porch rockin' with a cup of coffee and a good book. how could you not love this weather?! You're not sweating constantly nor are your shivering to death--you're cool while wearing light layers! yeah!

This is why I love FALL and why fall is my favorite. I think it's everyone's favorite without everyone realizing it. So happy fall y'all!















No comments:

Post a Comment