Thursday, September 9, 2010

life since my last post.

Summer's over! Well not officially until the 21st (i know), but when school starts back and we have labor day, to me, summer's over. It is sad to say, but i'm ready for fall! Fall is by far my favorite time of year. I love college football. GO BIG ORANGE (for now, i'll explain later). I love hunting. Deer season for bow hunting opens in a few weeks. We also took a family vacation to st. louis for the labor day weekend and to see the cardinals play some ball!

St. louis was a blast! We got to do so many different activities for the boys and they loved it! My oldest brother, Tyler, didn't get to come. He chose to go to pickwick on a TN river run! ha. So it was just me, momma, daddy, hunter and hudson.


Here we are at the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game. If you know my family, you know we are very much a "baseball" family. All my brothers play or have played baseball since t-ball. They love it. And we love to watch it. It is by far my favorite sport to watch. Although our cards lost this game, they won the 3-game series so we were still pleased. GO CARDS!

This is the family at Pujols 5. This is Albert Pujols' (plays for the cardinals) restaurant. We are holding his ESPY award. Well actually, i'm holding it and refused to let go of it. ha! I felt honored to hold such an award that was his. Oh and the food was great! I would recommend his place to anyone who is going to St. Louis.

We also went to the zoo in st. louis on sunday. it's a free zoo! how awesome, but how crowded! It was a great day to be at the zoo--absolutely perfect weather! All in all it was a good experience (even if we did wait an hour and a half to park. yes that's right!)

Last, but not least, we went to the mall....SHOPPING! ha. I'm not much of a shopper, but i love outdoor stores and buying baby caysen adily stuff. We went to the mills mall in st. louis which is sort of like the mills in nashville. they had a CABELA'S!


Here we are enjoying "the other bass pro shop." It was so awesome inside. Yes, we went to other stores shopping. My mom and I went to every baby store looking for Caysen. Caysen is going to be my first little niece! I'm going to be an aunt for the first time and i'm so excited! Caysen adily is due on Christmas day. She is going to be spoiled rotten. I got her three outfits and some accessories and mom got her three outfits. and that was just one shopping trip. ha! I can't wait for her to get her. She is going to love auntie T!

Well this is my update since my last post. Now that school has started back (senior year) i will be blogging more. Y'all be sure to watch for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment