Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 11 of 30.

Favorite TV Shows
I am a reality tv junkie, seriously. I have a major addiction to reality tv (yes, i know it's not so much "real" as I want it to be) ha! So here is my list of favorite tv shows (remember previous statement):
  • Teen Mom
  • 16 and Pregnant
  • Biggest Loser
  • Jerseylicious
  • Big Brother (i miss it!)
  • Criminal Minds (Morgan...mmmm!)
  • One Tree Hill
  • Jersey Shore
  • Secret Life of the American Teenager
  • Pretty Little Liars (please hurry back!)
  • The Bachelor/Bachelorette

These are my main shows. I love them and wish they all were on at the same time! But then I would miss them and would miss my life, because I would be glued to the tv 24/7. So I am glad many of them are spread out and give me time for one another. ha! Now off to get ready to watch some TV. Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment