Monday, November 1, 2010

day 12...

Day 12 of 30: What I believe.
I can't believe it is almost the halfway point for this challenge. Today's challenge is what you believe. This one will be fun and inspiring to read about others. I can't wait to see the posts.
I believe:
  • I believe in God. He is my refuge and strength. He is everything and the only thing I need to make it through every trial, struggle, and moment in life. He is why I exist. He changed me. He is love.
  • I believe I was born to serve and honor Him. Everything I do should glorify God.
  • I believe the children are our future. Thank you, Whitney Houston, for you encouraging words.
  • I believe in the power of prayer. I have time and time again seen God answer prayers. So how could I not believe in them?
  • I believe anything is possible. Want to know why? "For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37
  • I believe that each person is different and it's supposed to be that way.
  • I believe our country is headed in a wrong direction. It's sad and discouraging, but it's true.
  • I believe every individual can be changed.
  • I believe in second chances. and third and fourth too.
  • I believe in love. I am a hopeless romantic.
  • I believe in showing your emotions.
  • I believe in being yourself. Being proud and confident in who you are.
  • I believe family is the most important thing you have on this earth. Cherish them and the moments you share.
  • I believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny and Toothfairy.
  • I believe in forgiving and forgetting. Like for real forgiving someone and forgetting it completely. Because can you fully forgive someone if you do not forget it? No. So don't just say I forgive. Mean it.
  • I believe holding grudges gets you no where.
  • I believe life is full of surprises and that's what makes it interesting.
  • I believe being southern is the best way to be. And if you don't agree, then bless your heart.
  • I believe everyone has a soul mate that God made for you. If you are really meant to be together, if God really made you for that person, then you will be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment