Monday, November 29, 2010

Truth is...

Truth is I can't wait to be a teacher--to hopefully change the lives of students.
Truth is I can wait to grow up.
Truth is I get really tired of school.
Truth is I could stay in school forever.
Truth is I am terrible with money.
Truth is I hate shopping.
Truth is giving is better than receiving.
Truth is I'm a hopeless romantic.
Truth is I'm too picky.
Truth is "my list" of the perfect guy has been fulfilled.
Truth is I pray God reveals me to my future husband sooner than later.
Truth is my future husband reveals His love for me to me sooner than later.
Truth is I want to live in Georgia someday.
Truth is I want to own land in Iowa for hunting purposes someday.
Truth is I would love to live in a upscale log cabin.
Truth is I love the Memphis Tigers basketball team, but not the football team.
Truth is I know more about SEC college football than I should.
Truth is I want another dog.
Truth is I think Taylor Swift writes most of her songs with me in mind.
Truth is I think Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous but not the sexiest man alive.
Truth is I have watched The Proposal at least 25 times this year.
Truth is I want the first guy I kiss to be the last guy I kiss.
Truth is I need a vacation.
Truth is I procrastinate.
Truth is I have OCD tendecies.
Truth is my room is a disaster area right now.
Truth is I love winter more than summer.
Truth is not a lie.
Truth is just that--TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment