Monday, November 22, 2010

day 28

Day 28 of 30: Something That Stresses You Out.
Can you believe there are only two days left in the blog challenge?? This has just flown by! Anyways today is about stuff that stresses you out. I think the simplest way to do this is a list, so here goes my "stressers:"
  • schoolwork.
  • credit card bills.
  • shopping for the "perfect" outift.
  • deadlines.
  • chipped finger nail polish.
  • tapping.
  • thoughts of my future.
  • will i ever get married?
  • will i ever have kids?
  • will i move?
  • should i stay in memphis my entire life?
  • will my dreams come true?
  • better yet, will my prayers get answered?
  • should i teach inner-city kids or not?
  • are the tigers going to make it to final four?
  • are they even going to make it to the sweet sixteen?
  • are the cardinals going to be better next year?
  • will i kill a big buck this year?
  • so, yes my future stresses me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment