Tuesday, November 16, 2010

day 23: favorite vacation

Well I love vacations--all vacations. So this is going to be a toughy. I love St. Louis and it was the last trip I went on and blogged about a million times already. So I'm not going to write about that. I also love augusta, ga (which i blog about constantly). So no, to that. So I'm not sure what my favorite vacation is (but I'm pretty sure New York in June will be it--once it gets here). Anyways, I love getting away. Just away. And the perfect place to do so is Paris, TN (Land Between the Lakes). It's beautiful. And there is nothing to do. It is somehwere to just get away and relax. Drive around or go to the lake. Stay in a small cabin and just enjoy the beauty of nature. I love Paris, TN! It's such a small town (literally they have mcdonald's and just got a sonic, i think). This is where my parents went for their honeymoon. Funny, right? But how can you not just love that small town, slow paced life. I know I do! And right now would be the perfect time to get some R&R! I'm thinking a roadtrip to Paris is in my near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment