Sunday, November 7, 2010

day 16--dream house.

Day 16 of 30: My Dream House.
I am a google-eyed dreamer when it comes to choosing a house. In my mind, I have the perfect house. To actually find that home, ha!, impossible. I love the old southern plantation homes. Columns, balconies, front porches, and wooden stairs. I fall in love everytime I see one. But I also love the lake house feel. The log cabin type house (except not made by log) ha! You know the ones with the entire wall in the living room where you can look out into a beautiful lake? I love the windows!
This house look familiar? Yes, it is the house from Sweet Home Alabama. I loved this house in the movie. It is adorable! The prime example of a plantation house. Look at those columns and balcony. Ah!

The windows!! I love, love, love them! How could you not love this?? I do not know. But if they make a plantation house with the lake house windows, could you please let me know?!

A more modern window wall. How adorable?! And the gas stove fireplace. To die for! This is a beautiful living room!


And i LOVE this house. Just beautiful. In my mind, it has the windows and is on a private lake somewhere with many acres to hunt. ha! Just let me dream please.
Now I know I probably will live in a small house in the suburbs somewhere. But I still would love to someday live on some land with a lake and a barn and the windows. Maybe, someday.



Oh just one more... hmmmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment