Tuesday, November 2, 2010

day 13.

Day 13 of 30: Goals
I love setting goals for myself. It makes the reward that much sweeter, because it is like a win-win situation, right? You reach a goal and you have positive outcomes.
Here are some of my goals:
Lose weight.
Be healthy.
Get married.
Move somewhere, anywhere (as long as it's the south).
Get a good job.
Get my master's degree.
Be a good teacher.
Become a better Christian.
Read my Bible more.
Pray more.
Love more.
Make all A's until graduation.
Pay off my credit cards completely.
And last but not least, hopefully, fingers crossed, one day, we'll have a hunting club somewhere in Iowa, Kansas, or Illinois...or Georgia (because I LOVE GA) and maybe even have our own TV show one day--this is more a dream than a goal. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment