Thursday, November 11, 2010

day 20!

Day 20 of 30: Nicknames.
WOW! I can't believe it is already day 20 of the 30 day challenge. This is craziness! Anyways, today's post is about nicknames you have/had through the years and where they came from.
The first is Tiff...yes I know real original. Ha! But when you have a name like tiffany, brittany, ashley, jessica, allyson it always gets shortened to the first few letters. Tiff, Britt, Ash, Jess, Ally. So I'm not sure where this one came from it just did.
Sissy is what my brothers call me.
TK-my initials and a big hit here within the last year or so.
Tuff- my friend Courtney from high school used to call me this. Weird where you get nicknames. This one came from us IMing one night (wow, IMing sounds so out-dated) and she meant to type "tiff" but accidentally typed "tuff" and well that's how Tuff came about.
Tiffy-this is probably my most common one. Everyone calls me tiffy. It is what I try to teach the babies from church to say. Sometimes, I get "tippy" and sometimes "titty" (ha! true story), but i don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment